Reiki Blog Awards…. The opportunity to showcase this blog as it is, and to make this blog even better gives me a thrill. Phylameana lila Desy from About.com’s holistic healing, invited us to participate in the About’s 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards. The About.com awards have been expanded this year and now embrace a wide range of categories, including an Award for the BEST REIKI BLOG! Nominations will run through February 4th.
But don’t delay, please…
HOW to Nominate us:
2. In ‘Best Reiki Blog’ type:
NAME: ‘We Are One World Healing’ + URL: http://www.TherapeuticReiki.com/blog
3. Submit. Thank you in advance for your support!
WHY Nominate “WE ARE ONE WORLD HEALING” as THE BEST REIKI BLOG
Is this really ‘the best’ Reiki blog? I think it is:
- This blog is the best to me because it’s the only blog I own about healing. It is my only tool for sharing information that I consider important, uplifting, insightful, sometimes amusing but always food for thought.
- This blog’s central goal is the ultimate goal of Usui (founder of Reiki): to bring enlightenment. Feelings oneness mark an enlightened existence. ‘We Are One World Healing’ is all about ONENESS and is central to this blog.
- Beyond the spiritual level, the mental, emotional and physical levels of Reiki healing are helped here as well. I write articles on all levels, so that we can heal holistically.
- This blog provides
- Reiki basics, e.g. in’s/out’s of distance Reiki healing, as well as information beyond standard Reiki textbooks, e.g. in-depth article of who Usui actually was and how his personal experience formed the structures found in the Usui system of natural healing.
- It’s a virtual library with ideal tools for those on the healing path, practitioners and clients alike. The ’We Are One World Healing’ group distance Reiki initiative actually brought this blog in existence as, initially, it was meant as a way to communicate between participants. It morphed into an virtual library for healing, explaining angels I work with, tools that I use, and issues that come up in my Reiki practice. Here are just some highlights of articles that complement Reiki and are of use to Reiki masters, Reiki students as well as Reiki clients:
- Healing Myths: Reiki once & healed forever, 10 Reiki Myth Debunked, Healing Myth: Pain is bad
- Enlightenment: Stages of Enlightenment
- Shamanism: shamanism is; Raven totem animal; Aka cords (Hawaiian Huna)
- Archangels: archangel Michael, archangel Azrael, archangel Jeremiel
- Crystal Therapy: crystals to avert negativity, crystals in grid for abundance, crystals for world healing
- Feng Shui: Chinese bagua, remedies for love, success at work
- i Ching: ancient Chinese divination tool / get your own free reading
- Bach Flower Remedies: overview, questionnaire, individual remedies described
- Aromatherapy: power of rose
- Weight loss: a spiritual program, alkaline food
- Words of Inspiration: compassion supports me
- There’s lots more to read…
- … and write. I’m not going stop any time soon.
Facts n Figures
- Hundreds of thousands people from all over the world who have read the blog, like it enough to stay around for the while and read several articles.
- This blog has an incredibly low bounce rate of 30-40%.
- It is on only Reiki blog that I know of that’s a PR3, has a better than 250,000 Alexa ranking
- The Therapeutic Reiki blog ‘We Are One World Healing’ has been around for a while. In April that will be 4 years.
However, to me, more important than these stats are the ‘love letters’ that I have received from readers. Heartwarming. It is very nice to know that my writing about healing Reiki has made a significant difference in people’s life.
If my blog touched your heart, helped you heal, taught you Reiki, or connected you with Archangel Michael, the i-ching, Feng Shui, aromatherapy, or any other helpful force in your healing process, than please NOMINATE THIS BLOG.
Your next step, click here and show us your opinion. Thank you for your nomination!
About the About.com Holistic Healing Readers’ Choice Awards 2011
There will be 2 rounds:
- Round 1 (this round): people nominate their favorites, and a few finalists amongst these favorites are selected to make it to round 2.
- Round 2: you vote amongst finalists and the best blog wins. This round starts at February 11, till March 8.
The voted Best Reiki Blog will be announced March 15.