Today is Blog Action Day, and we’re participating, as we have been in past years. This year’s theme is ‘the power of we’, to celebrate people working together to make a positive difference in the world, either for their own communities or for people they will never meet, half way around the world.
And I feel, that’s the people who make up our international initiative ‘We Are One World Healing’. Therefore, today,
I wish to thank each & everyone of you who has participated to date.
Distance Group Healing
Over the years, some world healing participants have written me their personal experiences of what participation in our monthly initiative felt like, while others were quietly meditating but nonetheless there.
While it is nice to chat with you all and be in communion in a chatting sort of way, far more important to me is the fact that we are energetically connected and aligning our wills with the wills of our souls, and that is, in general, to make the world a better place than it is this evening.
Together we have send out our combined powerful beam of healing energy to planet earth, nature and all of humanity, for the great good of all, months after month, during/just before the full moon day.
We started in 1997, now 5 and a half years ago, and I have no plans of stopping…
Personal Healing Journey
While this has been a group effort, I realize that it also has been a personal journey, and a quest for changing things around us on a spiritual level, sometimes as light as a fairy, or as forceful as a thunderbolt.
If you spend 65 hours in mediation for a specific goal, chances are, that also consciously, analytically and physically, you are manifesting opportunities for further learning on this topic.
Effects of our Distance Healing
What I like to have seen effectuated is this:
Distance WORLD Healing:
* reduction of our collective damage to the planet & its nature.
* increased awareness of what we in fact are doing wrong, together with a resolve (to figure out how) to clear our ignorance, and to discontinue our wrong-doing.
* increased preservation of precious resources, and if possible, an increase of those resources.
* less hunger, less poverty, less slavery, less human abuse.
* more health, happiness, and overall well-being for all people.
and wonderful positive things like this.
“If some other the people participating have not noticed change or things happening, remind them when it rains on the lake, change is not easy to see. The love rained onto the world and universe today will have many effects upon the change and transformation around us. We must not allow expectations to skew what change is occurring.” ~ Kevin, world healing participant
* increased awareness of the beauty in life by our participants: human, nature, Earth. Inner richness and balance.* increased ‘fortunate blessings’ for our participants, which aids them and their families, but also their wider communities and all of humanity.
* increased resolve to be a morally upright citizen, and to be a leader of change, each in our own way.
My simple way has been to establish this initiative, and to remind you when we will hold our world healing sessions, to lead the sessions in the peacefulness of my own mind and to combine our collective soul energy for the benefit of mankind, nature and mother Earth. I send each human participant a nice dose of distance healing before I intend to combine all our Reiki, meditative power, and other healing energy for humanity.
I do invite all the archangels, angels, ‘spiritually developed masters such as Jesus, Mother Mary, Buddha, to join us.
In closing, let me share with you my poem, which is embedded in the name of our initiative.
- we are
- we are one
- one world
- world healing
- we are.
- we heal
- we are healing
- we are one world healing
~ Astrid Lee, 2012